This Women's Ultralite Spirit Shoe features a comfortable, lightweight design. The non-marking sole is great for indoor or outdoor wear. This shoe is easy to clean, odor resistant and provides gentle arch support.
- Ultra soft
- Super lightweight
- Odor resistant
- Massaging foot-bed
- Arch support
- Adjustable strap accommodates most foot widths
- Easy to clean
- Size 5/6 is equivalent to a Women's size 6
- Size 7/8 is equivalent to a Women's size 8
- Size 9/10 is equivalent to a Women's size 10
- Do not leave your Dawgs exposed to extreme heat while they are not being worn (i.e. in direct sunlight, near heating vents, or in a hot vehicle)
- Dawgs can be washed in warm water with a mild detergent as necessary. Air dry or dry with a soft cloth.
- Dawgs can be sanitized in 10 parts water to 1 part bleach for approximately 10 minutes. Allow Dawgs to air dry or dry with soft cloth.
These are great shoes. I have several pairs of these shoes that I have been wearing for years. I wish you would offer more shoes for men like you had previously.
I purchased these shoes to use as water shoes. Too late this year for that. They feel good on, however might be a little small. After I try them next summer, I might just order a second pair in the next size up. They are the same size as the Z straps I have worn for about 3 years. I love the Z straps, but they fit differently than the spirit shoes that are enclosed around tHe foot. Got those at my favorite thrift store. Hope to see more colors next year in the spirit shoes. I don’t want white ones.
The shoes fit perfectly and look good and feel good when I walk/play golf.
So far I really like them, like all my other Dawgs I’ve gotten. Super comfortable! I got the white and tan ones to use as slippers or house shoes. Think I’ll have to get the navy ones for outdoor use. Wish there was a bigger selection of colors. The size is great. I was nervous they’d be too big. I usually wear an 8 1/2 or 9, so I went with the 9/10. If you wear a 10, I wouldn’t order this 9/10, I’d go next larger. So overall I’m pretty happy with these ultralite spirit shoes.
I’ve gone thru 2 pair of these Spirit Shoes. I wore the soles completely thru each time. I’ve walked many miles in them with no problems. They last quite well. I don’t know what I would wear if they weren’t available.