The DAWGS Men's Mossy Oak Scuff Slipper has a soft microfiber upper and a warm faux-shearling cuff and lining. Its memory-foam insole with extra-thick cushioning system adds maximum walking comfort. A rubber sole provides stability for both indoor and outdoor wear. These Dawgs have a stylish Mossy Oak camo print.
- Durable microfiber outer
- Extra thick, comfortable, and warm faux shearling lining
- Comfort insole with memory foam
- Slip resistant rubber outsole
- Do not leave your Dawgs exposed to extreme heat while they are not being worn (i.e. in direct sunlight, near heating vents, or in a hot vehicle)
- Dawgs can be washed in warm water with a mild detergent as necessary. Air dry or dry with a soft cloth.
- Dawgs can be sanitized in 10 parts water to 1 part bleach for approximately 10 minutes. Allow Dawgs to air dry or dry with soft cloth.
A perfect fit with my orthotics. Very comfy. What would enhance your product would be offering, at an additional cost, the ability to purchase spare fleece liners, so They can be washed in a rotating basis frequently
They are good, however linning keep coming out every time you take them off. There should be Velcro in the toe and heel
I’m enjoying the dawgs. I’m using them as slippers, rather than outdoor shoes
They offer good support, I love the fleecy warm insert; I just wish the insert was also sold separately. The insert is washable, so I’m happy for that
I ordered the shoes at full price, and an e-coupon arrived in my inbox hours later
They reimbursed me the difference, which i really appreciate
The pink is a bit brighter than I thought it would be, but they are so comfortable that it doesn’t matter
I Will absolutely buy Dawgs when I need another pair of shoes!
Just received my lined crocs they are my go to on cool days,my z crocs I wear inside so comfortable .I own 4 pairs now in various colours
The shoes are very wide