Women's 3-Strap Sandals - Navy
The Women's 3-Strap Sandal was designed for extreme comfort; super lightweight, providing cushion and support with thick heels and molded arch. Its also odor-resistant and easy to clean. Adjustable heel strap can be worn forward or back for two great looks from one shoe!
- Ultra soft
- Super lightweight
- Ultra thick sole
- Massaging foot-bed
- Supporting back-strap
- Easy to clean
- Arch support
- Do not leave your Dawgs exposed to extreme heat whil they are not being worn (i.e. in direct sunlight, near heating vents, or in a hot vehicle)
- Dawgs can be washed in warm water with a mild detergent as necessary. Air dry or dry with a soft cloth.
- Dawgs can be sanitized in 10 parts water to 1 part bleach for approximately 10 minutes. Allow Dawgs to air dry or dry with soft cloth.
- Fleece Dawgs insoles can be removed and washed on cold in the washing machine. We do not recommend putting Fleece Dawgs insoles in the dryer.
- Be sure to spray your new Sheep Dawgs with an all weather protectant spray (for all synthetic fibers), or a suede/leather protector (cow suede & lambskin products) prior to wearing them outside. Spray as needed for the lifetime of your Sheep Dawgs.
- Do not submerge Sheep Dawgs in water - spot cleaning only! We do not recommend washing your boots in the washing machine.
- To remove mud and dirt, use a soft shoe brush once the soiled area is dry.
- Cow Suede and Lambskin boots can be cleaned with a suede and leather cleaner.
- To clean shearling lining, use a wool cleaner.
I bought 2 pairs of these sandals years ago and, loved them! I wore them until the toe strap broke!
These new sandals are not the same quality of rubber. Very cheaply made. Much thinner straps, no support.
They were also too wide making my foot come out of sandal.
I had to give them away!
Very disappointed in this new product!
Comfortable and waterproof. Perfect Summer Sandal.
Women's 3-Strap Sandals - Tan
I have crocs and I have dawgs.
There are quite a few blackberry bushes on the farm I live on. When they get cut back in the winter the branches get chipped. Eventually remaining thorns get collected on the bottom of shoes. While the Dawgs are very comfortable, I can't wear them outside at the farm because the thorns poke through the soles and into my feet. I can wear my crocs outside comfortably without this issue since the soles are thicker. Crocs are just not as cute but it beats a thorn in the foot.
Good quality shoe as usual for Dawgs., I ordered this model as I can't wear the Z sandals and usually get the X sandal which it looks like they are no longer carrying. I will have to shop some other brands for a suitable sandal for myself as these won't do.