This Toddlers' Ultralite Shoe features a comfortable, lightweight design. The non-marking sole is great for indoor or outdoor wear. This shoe is easy to clean, is odor resistant, and provides gentle arch support.
- Ultra soft
- Super lightweight
- Odor resistant
- Massaging foot-bed
- Arch support
- Adjustable strap accommodates most foot widths
- Easy to clean
- Do not leave your Dawgs exposed to extreme heat whil they are not being worn (i.e. in direct sunlight, near heating vents, or in a hot vehicle)
- Dawgs can be washed in warm water with a mild detergent as necessary. Air dry or dry with a soft cloth.
- Dawgs can be sanitized in 10 parts water to 1 part bleach for approximately 10 minutes. Allow Dawgs to air dry or dry with soft cloth.
- Fleece Dawgs insoles can be removed and washed on cold in the washing machine. We do not recommend putting Fleece Dawgs insoles in the dryer.
- Be sure to spray your new Sheep Dawgs with an all weather protectant spray (for all synthetic fibers), or a suede/leather protector (cow suede & lambskin products) prior to wearing them outside. Spray as needed for the lifetime of your Sheep Dawgs.
- Do not submerge Sheep Dawgs in water - spot cleaning only! We do not recommend washing your boots in the washing machine.
- To remove mud and dirt, use a soft shoe brush once the soiled area is dry.
- Cow Suede and Lambskin boots can be cleaned with a suede and leather cleaner.
- To clean shearling lining, use a wool cleaner.
When I say that these are the most comfortable things my feet have been in, in so long, I am not exaggerating! The cushioning! the support! the lightness! it’s all fantastic!
I bought the Dawgs as a gift that have not been given yet!
It was several years ago when I got my 1st pair of Dawgs Ultralight. I loved them and initially could buy them locally. I finally found them that Amazon Website. I bought a second pair and then stopped being able to get them all. I searched on line and made an inquiry and learned they would be out again later this year. I have friends who have commented on how lightweight the looked to which I really confirmed they were. Also heard how much better they looked than another well know brand (not clunky). I love the comfort of them and was so happy to be able to purchase them again. Thanks for bringing them back.
My dogs=feet are happy again, in the winter I just add socks.
They fit perfect and are very comfortable