The DAWGS Women's Slide is ultrasoft and super lightweight with a non-marking sole. This women's sandal provides great comfort with an extra-thick sole, a massaging foot bed and good arch support. This sandal is easy to clean, made of EVA and a great alternative to flip flops.
- Ultra soft
- Super lightweight
- Odor resistant
- Ultra thick sole
- Massaging foot-bed
- Easy to clean
- Arch support
- Do not leave your Dawgs exposed to extreme heat whil they are not being worn (i.e. in direct sunlight, near heating vents, or in a hot vehicle)
- Dawgs can be washed in warm water with a mild detergent as necessary. Air dry or dry with a soft cloth.
- Dawgs can be sanitized in 10 parts water to 1 part bleach for approximately 10 minutes. Allow Dawgs to air dry or dry with soft cloth.
- Fleece Dawgs insoles can be removed and washed on cold in the washing machine. We do not recommend putting Fleece Dawgs insoles in the dryer.
- Be sure to spray your new Sheep Dawgs with an all weather protectant spray (for all synthetic fibers), or a suede/leather protector (cow suede & lambskin products) prior to wearing them outside. Spray as needed for the lifetime of your Sheep Dawgs.
- Do not submerge Sheep Dawgs in water - spot cleaning only! We do not recommend washing your boots in the washing machine.
- To remove mud and dirt, use a soft shoe brush once the soiled area is dry.
- Cow Suede and Lambskin boots can be cleaned with a suede and leather cleaner.
- To clean shearling lining, use a wool cleaner.
Husband was running around in socks with your flip-flops. These are a lot better for his poor toes. He has had a pair of these slides years ago and loved them so had to have more. Great product and light weight!!
I wear mine around the house for good support and to the beach, to run errands… everywhere. Highly recommend.
Theses are a lovely colour of pink and I use them daily for work in a wet environment, they keep me from sliding around. Would also wear the to the beach or pool
The only footwear I can wear comfortably because of my feet issues. I hate colder weather and having to wear other shoes
I love my Dawgs