The Women's 3-Strap Sandal was designed for extreme comfort; super lightweight, providing cushion and support with thick heels and molded arch. Its also odor-resistant and easy to clean. Adjustable heel strap can be worn forward or back for two great looks from one shoe!
- Ultra soft
- Super lightweight
- Ultra thick sole
- Massaging foot-bed
- Supporting back-strap
- Easy to clean
- Arch support
- Do not leave your Dawgs exposed to extreme heat whil they are not being worn (i.e. in direct sunlight, near heating vents, or in a hot vehicle)
- Dawgs can be washed in warm water with a mild detergent as necessary. Air dry or dry with a soft cloth.
- Dawgs can be sanitized in 10 parts water to 1 part bleach for approximately 10 minutes. Allow Dawgs to air dry or dry with soft cloth.
- Fleece Dawgs insoles can be removed and washed on cold in the washing machine. We do not recommend putting Fleece Dawgs insoles in the dryer.
- Be sure to spray your new Sheep Dawgs with an all weather protectant spray (for all synthetic fibers), or a suede/leather protector (cow suede & lambskin products) prior to wearing them outside. Spray as needed for the lifetime of your Sheep Dawgs.
- Do not submerge Sheep Dawgs in water - spot cleaning only! We do not recommend washing your boots in the washing machine.
- To remove mud and dirt, use a soft shoe brush once the soiled area is dry.
- Cow Suede and Lambskin boots can be cleaned with a suede and leather cleaner.
- To clean shearling lining, use a wool cleaner.
I bought 2 pair of these sandals - dark brown and black. They fit perfectly and are extremely comfortable. I highly recommend them!
These are now my “go to” sandals because they’re dressier looking than most, AND they don’t p;inch my toes. I have hammer toes you see, and all others catch me…right…there. That is, the slides and the Z’s do. The 3-strap sandals are PERFECT. Thank you DAWGS!
I own several similar pairs once made by CROC. (They no longer make them.) I was excited to find these and I ordered 2 pairs in a size 8. One black and one navy. The black pair fit OK, but the straps on the navy were too long and I could not keep them on my feet without my feet sliding forward. I gave the navy pair to a friend with a wider foot. Disappointed in the lack of uniform sizing. :(
I’ve enjoyed this style in cream for years, now I’m adding black to my Dawgs collection. They are comfortable and stylish! 👍👍
Comfortable, appropriate for day or night.
Cleans easily and stylish.