The DAWGS Women's Mossy Oak√Ø¬æ¬Æ Flip Flop is super lightweight with a non-marking outsole. With exclusive Mossy Oak√Ø¬æ¬Æ camo patterns. These women's flip flops have a comfortable extra-thick sole, a massaging footbed, and arch support. These women's shoes are easy to clean and maintain.
- Ultra soft
- Super lightweight
- Ultra thick sole
- Massaging footbed
- Easy to clean
- Arch support
- Super comfort toe piece
- Do not leave your Dawgs exposed to extreme heat whil they are not being worn (i.e. in direct sunlight, near heating vents, or in a hot vehicle)
- Dawgs can be washed in warm water with a mild detergent as necessary. Air dry or dry with a soft cloth.
- Dawgs can be sanitized in 10 parts water to 1 part bleach for approximately 10 minutes. Allow Dawgs to air dry or dry with soft cloth.
- Fleece Dawgs insoles can be removed and washed on cold in the washing machine. We do not recommend putting Fleece Dawgs insoles in the dryer.
- Be sure to spray your new Sheep Dawgs with an all weather protectant spray (for all synthetic fibers), or a suede/leather protector (cow suede & lambskin products) prior to wearing them outside. Spray as needed for the lifetime of your Sheep Dawgs.
- Do not submerge Sheep Dawgs in water - spot cleaning only! We do not recommend washing your boots in the washing machine.
- To remove mud and dirt, use a soft shoe brush once the soiled area is dry.
- Cow Suede and Lambskin boots can be cleaned with a suede and leather cleaner.
- To clean shearling lining, use a wool cleaner.
Have had several pairs of the Loudmouth Flips and keep choosing them. I have Plantar Fasciiitis and the Loudmouth is perfect for me. I usually wear size 8 shoe but find the size 7 is perfect. Newest choice was the Woodystock. Love them.
Love these flip flops. Soooo comfy and love the design.
I’ve been enjoying the sandals. True to size & cute
The best flip flops ever!!