The DAWGS Women's 13-inch cow suede boot will keep your feet and legs warm. This boot is built for comfort, padded with a memory foam insole and faux shearling lining. Featuring a slip resistant durable rubber sole. The boot features a round toe and the 13-inch taller shaft gives this boot a chic, stylish look.
- Cow suede outer
- Memory foam insole
- Warm faux shearling lining
- Durable design
- Extreme weather comfort
- Individually boxed with carry handle
- Slip resistant rubber outsole
- Be sure to spray your new DAWGS Boots with an all weather protectant spray (for all synthetic fibers), or a suede/leather protector (cow suede & lambskin products) prior to wearing them outside. Spray as needed for the lifetime of your boots.
- Do not submerge boots in water - spot clean only! We do not recommend washing your boots in the washing machine.
- To remove mud and dirt, use a soft shoe brush once the soiled area is dry.
- Cow Suede boots can be cleaned with a suede and leather cleaner.
- To clean shearling lining, use a wool cleaner.
I have made many purchases on these in the past in a variety of colors,
but I miss having my boots come in an actual box and not a bag, also the soles on these are not as thick as they use to be. Would have been a great purchase if they were like the ones I purchased in the past, and what a shame seeing as that they are such a better comfort fit than Ugg and Bear Paw which I own as well, never skimp on quality!!
Loved the boots but wished they weren’t so tight and hard to get on.
I really wanted to keep them but had to return them because I couldn’t get them on. I ordered a size larger than I wear but that didn’t help.
I originally purchased sandals from Dawgs. Their customer service goes above and beyond any other company with which I have ever dealt. The boots are well made and comfortable...will continue to deal with them!
I haven’t had the boots long enough to know how they are going to be. It hasn’t been cold enough to see if these boots are going to be warm. So far they have been alright and warm. Ask me in a few weeks as the weather is getting colder. I will be able to give you a proper review then.
I wear an 8 in other Dawgs and love them but the boots are too snug and uncomfortable. I should have ordered a 9. Also I would prefer the lining to be a darker color. White gets too dirty looking quickly.