Women's Z Sandals - Red
The DAWGS Women's Z Sandal provides just the right amount of style, support, and comfort. DAWGS' most popular sandal has a grab-and-go, slip-on style but still offers arch support and shock absorption when walking. These comfortable sandals are open, airy, and extremely lightweight√Ø¬æ‚Äîgreat for traveling. They feature ultra-thick soles and a massaging footbed for added comfort. These ladies' sandals are available in a wide array of colors to go with any outfit, day or night.
- Ultra soft
- Super lightweight
- Odor resistant
- Ultra thick sole
- Massaging footbed
- Easy to clean
- Arch support
- Do not leave your Dawgs exposed to extreme heat whil they are not being worn (i.e. in direct sunlight, near heating vents, or in a hot vehicle)
- Dawgs can be washed in warm water with a mild detergent as necessary. Air dry or dry with a soft cloth.
- Dawgs can be sanitized in 10 parts water to 1 part bleach for approximately 10 minutes. Allow Dawgs to air dry or dry with soft cloth.
- Fleece Dawgs insoles can be removed and washed on cold in the washing machine. We do not recommend putting Fleece Dawgs insoles in the dryer.
- Be sure to spray your new Sheep Dawgs with an all weather protectant spray (for all synthetic fibers), or a suede/leather protector (cow suede & lambskin products) prior to wearing them outside. Spray as needed for the lifetime of your Sheep Dawgs.
- Do not submerge Sheep Dawgs in water - spot cleaning only! We do not recommend washing your boots in the washing machine.
- To remove mud and dirt, use a soft shoe brush once the soiled area is dry.
- Cow Suede and Lambskin boots can be cleaned with a suede and leather cleaner.
- To clean shearling lining, use a wool cleaner.
Color is mauve not dark purple as pictured. I returned them. Otherwise, I love these Z sandals and have 3 other pairs.
I am very pleased with my order. The sandals are extremely comfortable but unfortunately our summer is almost at an end. Winter boots are next.
I love Z sandals I have about 6 pairs & can't wait in the spring to start wearing them they are so comfortable. I wore my tan ones today when I went out for breakfast.
I love your shoes, but think they are overpriced. I thought you were giving a good discount, but didn’t notice until after I’d ordered that you had upped the original price.
When I looked at them I thought they looked small...upon measuring them against previously ordered one, I found them to be 1.5 inch shorter. I was very disheartened, as I’ve ordered several of your product in the past with no complaints due to proper fitting. Your sandal is what I wear year round, other than business appointments, as it truly suited my needs and for the comfort.deliver was on time, and no damage to package.
Deborah S. Lumsden