DAWGS Men's Mossy Oak√Ø¬æ¬Æ Flip-Flops are super lightweight with a non-marking sole. This men's sandal provides great comfort with an extra-thick sole, a massaging footbed, and arch support. Very easy to clean and maintain. These Dawgs have a stylish Mossy Oak√Ø¬æ¬©√Ø¬æ¬†camo print.
- Ultra soft
- Super lightweight
- Ultra thick sole
- Massaging footbed
- Easy to clean
- Arch support
- Super comfort toe piece
- Do not leave your Dawgs exposed to extreme heat whil they are not being worn (i.e. in direct sunlight, near heating vents, or in a hot vehicle)
- Dawgs can be washed in warm water with a mild detergent as necessary. Air dry or dry with a soft cloth.
- Dawgs can be sanitized in 10 parts water to 1 part bleach for approximately 10 minutes. Allow Dawgs to air dry or dry with soft cloth.
- Fleece Dawgs insoles can be removed and washed on cold in the washing machine. We do not recommend putting Fleece Dawgs insoles in the dryer.
- Be sure to spray your new Sheep Dawgs with an all weather protectant spray (for all synthetic fibers), or a suede/leather protector (cow suede & lambskin products) prior to wearing them outside. Spray as needed for the lifetime of your Sheep Dawgs.
- Do not submerge Sheep Dawgs in water - spot cleaning only! We do not recommend washing your boots in the washing machine.
- To remove mud and dirt, use a soft shoe brush once the soiled area is dry.
- Cow Suede and Lambskin boots can be cleaned with a suede and leather cleaner.
- To clean shearling lining, use a wool cleaner.
Tom loves his DAWGS!!They are the only slide sandel he will wear!!comfy,perfect for the beach. I have been a DAWGS fan for years 😍🤩😍
I have been wearing Dawgs for years and finally my husband knows the reason. He loves the sandals I bought for him and now I will purchase more. Best sandal on the market.
My favourite shoes to wear around the house. They are light and provide the arch support I require. This is my 4th pair of Dawg flip flops and won’t be my last! I wondered about the colour, but I really like it and it seems a bit more appropriate for the fall and winter seasons.
I have always loved the Dawgs I got years ago, so I ordered more in various colours. They are narrower than my original pair but hope when I get them worn in, they will be as comfy