DAWGS Men's Mossy Oak√Ø¬æ¬Æ Flip-Flops are super lightweight with a non-marking sole. This men's sandal provides great comfort with an extra-thick sole, a massaging footbed, and arch support. Very easy to clean and maintain. These Dawgs have a stylish Mossy Oak√Ø¬æ¬©√Ø¬æ¬†camo print.
- Ultra soft
- Super lightweight
- Ultra thick sole
- Massaging footbed
- Easy to clean
- Arch support
- Super comfort toe piece
- Do not leave your Dawgs exposed to extreme heat whil they are not being worn (i.e. in direct sunlight, near heating vents, or in a hot vehicle)
- Dawgs can be washed in warm water with a mild detergent as necessary. Air dry or dry with a soft cloth.
- Dawgs can be sanitized in 10 parts water to 1 part bleach for approximately 10 minutes. Allow Dawgs to air dry or dry with soft cloth.
- Fleece Dawgs insoles can be removed and washed on cold in the washing machine. We do not recommend putting Fleece Dawgs insoles in the dryer.
- Be sure to spray your new Sheep Dawgs with an all weather protectant spray (for all synthetic fibers), or a suede/leather protector (cow suede & lambskin products) prior to wearing them outside. Spray as needed for the lifetime of your Sheep Dawgs.
- Do not submerge Sheep Dawgs in water - spot cleaning only! We do not recommend washing your boots in the washing machine.
- To remove mud and dirt, use a soft shoe brush once the soiled area is dry.
- Cow Suede and Lambskin boots can be cleaned with a suede and leather cleaner.
- To clean shearling lining, use a wool cleaner.
This is my 4th pair of flip flops. They feel good, look good and last forever. You can walk along the beach in the water and they never get stuck in the sand. I have ordered in every different color!
So comfortable.. I’m just waiting for new supply to order more!
I had to wait till shiver me timbers were available again.....worth the wait!
I just love these women's Slides! I have ordered and worn them for about 20 years.
Received order fast seem to be a bit smaller than my last blue and black pairs, wondering if I can go to warehouse in Saskatoon and try on bigger size and exchange if it is better